Maintenance Consultant – Success Expert Delivery – Global Hub
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will
be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can
#MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
Success Expert Delivery is a new organization at IFS that is responsible for creating and executing new ways of support and services for IFS customers. IFS Success Menu Card Services help our customers and partners to design, implement, adopt, run, and extend IFS-centric solution landscapes successfully and allow our customers to achieve their anticipated value from IFS software usage. The Success Expert Delivery team will consist of elite experts, who have specialized skills to guide and advise our customers and partners.
As an Maintenance consultant, you will be in the forefront in delivering IFS’s premium engagement offerings, working directly with IFS customers on Cutting Edge Industry Solutions in industries such as Aerospace & Defense; Energy, Utilities & Resources; Engineering, Constructions & Infrastructure; Manufacturing and Services. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work with geographically distributed teams around the globe which will give you international exposure. The Consultant is required to have the right competencies in order to advise and guide the Customer, listen and challenge in order to understand the Customer’s real needs and advise the Customer in their usage of their IFS Products. It is imperative for the Consultant to stay engaged with the Customer or Partner as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in a specific area and offer their expertise to colleagues, Partners and the Customer.
In this role, you will be expected to.
- Identify and bridge the gap between the Customer’s business requirements and IFS Products.
- Advise and guide the Customer, listen and dare to challenge in order to understand the Customer’s real needs and advise the Customer in their usage of IFS Products.
- Understand the Customer’s industry characteristics and the Customer specific requirements.
- Be involved in different phases of project life cycle that addresses the Customer’s key requirements and including conducting Customer trainings.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) in a specific area towards Customer and Partner.
- Actively guide the Customers for improvements in their business through a better understanding of the Customer solution.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of existing IFS Products, processes, and methodology.
- Be involved in, End user support, Issue recreation, test delivery/update fixes, provide basic functional advising, inform new legal requirements, basic application configuration advice & analysis, provide monthly statistics, user administration work, advice on tools, work on user security and profile related queries and config IFS lobbies.
- Be involved in providing advisory expert services such as,
- Application Optimization best practice
- Solution Adoption best practices for feature release
- Software Enhancement – regression testing best practice
- IFS Software Data Management best practices
- IFS Cloud Update – Configuration impact analysis advisory
- A bachelor’s degree in Chemical & Process, Mechanical, Production & Maintenance or equivalent.
- 1-2 years hands-on experience in working in a Service & Asset Management, Manufacturing, Maintenance, or Field Services Management related industry along with thorough knowledge of working with different Business Applications.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical skills, and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including stakeholder management, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally where required.
- Prefer to work in the North America timezone.
- Experience delivering ERP/IT projects in a relevant industry setting, preferably in a similar role.
- Knowledge of IFS products is advantageous.
- Experience in business process mapping.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience of data analysis and problem solving.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree