At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 employees across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
Key purpose of the Job
As Management Accountant, you will be reporting to the Head of Finance of the SBU. You will be responsible for providing accurate and timely management information to the concerned stakeholders to support decision-making. This includes preparation of the annual budget, performance management reports, inventory/cost of sales reports and any other decision supporting material as required in coordination with MIS/Customer Service/Supply Chain and other stakeholders.
- Co-ordination of the budgeting process as per specified guidelines and timelines
- Preparation of Board Meeting material in consultation with Senior Management
- Prepare monthly/quarterly projections for P&L for Management/finance partners to aid decision-making
- Facilitate the monthly P&L, Sales and Capacity review meetings
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders for timely and accurate KPI reporting.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree