Manager, Global Mobility Tax – Sydney
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Due to continued success and growth, an exciting opportunity exists for a Manager to join our highly regarded People Advisory Services team, in the diverse area of Global Mobility Tax.
As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY People Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
We work globally and collaborate to bring you professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
Learn more about PAS here – https://www.ey.com/en_au/workforce
Your key responsibilities
- Demonstrate technical and industry expertise
- Leverage diverse ideas and perspectives
- Build EY Brand and marketplace standing
- Drives strategic initiatives
- Manage team and project resources and budgets effectively
- Balance multiple priorities by considering importance, urgency, and impact on key relationships
- Coach team members and colleagues in the best use of Ernst & Young methodologies and tools to maximise personal impact and minimise costs
Skills and attributes for success
- CA/CPA or Masters of Tax qualification
- Two to five years Australian Tax experience with expertise in the areas of Mobility/Expatriate Tax
- Prior experience in a professional services environment and across large global clients
- Proven ability to successfully lead teams and deliver exceptional client service
What we offer
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY, you’ll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and our comprehensive benefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or phone +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process may be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $113,000 including 10% superannuation.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationMaster's Degree(M.Sc.)