Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Manager – Industrial Relations & HR Operational Support
- Handle the staff disciplinary process of the company, in compliance to the HR disciplinary policy in order to maintain strict discipline and compliance.
- Assist and attend to Labour related matters escalated to Labour Tribunal/Department by representation, providing evidence and coordinating with the relevant stakeholders.
- Facilitate & create awareness of the company disciplinary process for the Line Managers’.
- Ability to handle the prosecution at disciplinary inquiry whilst being responsible to prepare all documentation pertaining to disciplinary process, investigations and disciplinary measures decided by the Management.
- Ensure the Disciplinary Policy is updated with the revisions of labour regulations and company the practices and procedures periodically.
- Handle the staff grievance process in compliance with the HR policy and the Code of Business Practice for Employees with utmost confidentially and ensure feedback is provided within timelines.
- Assist the HR Operations in designated areas as and when required.
Qualification & Experience
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/ Business Administration from a recognized university.
- Full Qualification in PQHRM /Diploma in Human Resources Management from a recognized university or institute.
- Minimum 05 years’ hands on experience in Industrial Relations on a managerial capacity in a reputed company and exposure in Telecommunication sector would be advantageous.
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision and methodical record keeping.
- Effective interpersonal and communicational skills being highly collaborative with the ability to work effectively across company.
- Excellent writing skills in English & Sinhala.
- Flexible adaptive work style with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree