Manager, Infrastructure Services
Develops and fosters strong relationships with internal and external customers to build understanding of, and respond to, current and emerging needs.
· Lead and manage the 24/7 Infrastructure support team that detects and response to incidents
· Developing solution implementation strategies, implement solutions, and achieve project success.
· Proactively driving innovation for the practice by identifying areas to improve efficiencies and driving the initiatives
· providing technical guidance with cost analysis, developing effective configuration strategies, improving solution commercial competitiveness, and achieving profit targeted customer satisfaction to promote continuous operation
· Be passionate in learning new technologies and apply the knowledge to bring about reliability, cost savings and service quality improvements for LSEG LiveOps clients
· Lead and Building the next level of leadership by guiding Team members to perform at their optimal levels
· 24×7 availability in case of emergencies
· Ensuring customer experience goals are met.
· Contributing to Customer Support knowledge repositories.
Contributing to ongoing service improvements
· Information Technology/Computer Science/Engineering related degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
· Industry recognized certification for Linux (RHCA is highly preferred)
· At least 10 years of experience in working in Linux environments with HPC & High availability with excellent troubleshooting skills.
· At least 2 years of experience in leading an Infrastructure team that delivers implementation & BAU operations to global clients.
· Expert knowledge in Automation technologies like Ansible.
· Sound knowledge in implementing Clustering software Veritas Cluster & Red Hat High Availability
· Sound knowledge in implementing Virtualization technologies like Oracle VM & Red Hat VM
· Sound knowledge in programming languages like Python/Perl
· Sound knowledge in Oracle/Postgres with excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Experience in working with AWS services: EC2, RDS, CloudWatch, IAM, Workspaces, S3, VPC, route 53, Lambda.
· Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with clients, support groups and global technology vendors.
· Experience in ITIL methodologies and frameworks – ITIL V3 Foundations highly preferred.
· Should be a fast learner and passionate about technology
· Performance troubleshooting and fine tuning
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (381)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time