Marketing Automation Specialist
What we are looking for:
As the Marketing Automation Specialist, you’ll be playing a crucial role in supporting to drive Xero’s digital performance, by orchestrating #beautiful experiences to users that truly delight and inspire action.
You’ll be part of a team responsible for accelerating growth at Xero, by delivering personalised, fully orchestrated journeys at scale – ensuring every conversation we have adds value to our relationship.
Balancing multiple projects with technical execution, you’ll have your eye on the long-term prize, while constantly learning from live marketing automation performance. You’ll be data-savvy, commercially astute and apt at working with both business and technical stakeholders to drive outcomes that deliver high quality customer conversion and overall market share growth.
What you’ll do:
– Using our world-class tech stack Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Sales Cloud ecosystem platforms, you’ll support in scaling our automated journeys within our outbound channels
– Delivering consistent and targeted messages to different audiences at the right time across all our regions
– Work with the Marketing Automation leads and senior stakeholders within the team to deliver the data-marketing projects for trigger-based automation within the platform
– Create marketing automated journeys based on qualitative and quantitative data via a data-driven test and learn program
– Communicate marketing automation initiatives, results and program status updates to stakeholders
– Develop email comms, assist with journey design, and audience create to meet initiative requirements – but having your own flair of creativity, with the ability to create your own templates for testing, based on readily available assets
– Utilise out of the box functionality and reporting features within the tech stack, this includes the test and learn capability on new machine learning features
– Analyse marketing automation performance and journeys, report on results and share learnings to help drive business enablement
What you’ll bring:
– Educated to degree level or equivalent 3+ years experience in email marketing and/or marketing automation platforms
– Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud Knowledge and understanding of audience data and segmentation development for retargeting and journey flows including experience in SQL or other equivalent data manipulation languages
– Proven experience reporting on email performance Self-motivated and achievement oriented with project & time management skills
– Creative problem solving to improve the customer experience
– Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment.
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Technical capability within marketing automation systems to help unlock capabilities and drive innovation
– Understanding data process and flows into Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (200)
Creative Intern Internship at ADA in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 7, 2022 Internship
Intern – Marketing Internship at Brandix in Biyagama, Sri Lanka. on October 5, 2022 Internship
Marketing Internship at Brandix in Colombo ,Sri Lanka on October 5, 2022 Internship
Executive Assistant, Careers At OnCredit Sri Lanka, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2022 Full-Time