Mobile Application Developer
- INTERNSHIP -IOT MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER (INTERN)
- We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Location: Work from Home (Remote)
- Qualification: Any
- Experience: Any
- Salary: Not applicable
- Understand the client’s requirements
- Discuss the client’s requirements with colleagues on how best to deliver the job
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver *well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences.
- Programming languages such as Java and Basic knowledge in Flutter or React Native
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries.
- Familiarity with the JSON format.
- Basic experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Familiarity with GitHub
- Basic knowledge in Agile Methodology.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge related IOT(Ardudino,Basic electronics)
- Drive to keep up to date with developments and trends in the tech and modern media world.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to interpret and follow technical plans.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
You will gain:
- Experience in Solidity and Ethereum.
- Good service Letter.
- IOT industrial project experience.
- Flexibility on time (you can work with us according to your own convenience).
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (469)
Senior QA Engineer Jobs at Aventude in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Refcoins in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Python Developer Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time