MS Account Manager (Cybersecurity), Technology Consulting
The Microsoft Technical Account Manager will build and drive relationships with Microsoft and partners to drive EY-Microsoft cybersecurity portfolio. This role closely collaborates with sales as well as executive management to develop strong, lucrative, and positive relationships with Microsoft account team and the delivery partners. A significant portion of this role will be dedicated to managing and expanding our EY customer portfolio with Microsoft partnership.
If you are the ideal candidate, you will have a natural ability to network, build rapport, and explain the value proposition of a complex security technology. You also have experience in a sales role, and can qualify prospects (or partners for that matter) with probing questions.
Your key responsibilities
- Evangelize EY’s vision for cybersecurity solutions and services
- Identify opportunities through Microsoft and partners and bring them into the sales pipeline
- Work partner driven opportunities, in collaboration with account and pursuit team until close
- Build and execute sales and marketing strategies to engage partners and drive opportunities
- Manage and expand existing partner relationships as well as seeking out new ones
- Develop business plans with each partner and ensure their successful execution
- Coordinate with partners on events, talks, and other marketing events
- Manage coordination between partner technical resources and EY’s internal professional services and developer teams
- Maintain and expand a network of contacts within the cloud and security space
- Work with marketing team on events to establish tone, direction, content, and logistics
- Other partner development duties as assigned
Skills and attributes for success
- Communication – Demonstrate that you listen and understand before responding
- Knowledgeable – Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and understanding of the client’s problems.
- Curiosity – Be proactive, learn fast and seek to identify issues that others might miss.
- Integrity – Conduct yourself as per EY’s values, and do not be afraid to admit mistakes.
- Impact – Consistently deliver exceptional quality work that positively impacts the projects that you are on.
- Teamwork – You seek to ensure that the team succeeds, rather than only yourself.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales role, preferably as a partner or alliance manager
- Experience with cloud and security solutions and services
- Strong understanding of DevOps concepts and a comfort working and communicating with technical people
- Exceptional communication skills, especially written
- Ability to do presentations, and captivate an audience
- Ability to build rapport, create connections, and drive engagement with partners
- Self-motivated with the ability to proactively seek out solutions and opportunities
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (791)
Executive Assistant, Careers At OnCredit Sri Lanka, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2022 Full-Time