Network Operations Analyst
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
The Network Operations Centre Analyst is responsible for monitoring, identifying, and resolving any issues that may impact the availability of IFS business services. This includes reviewing and taking action for alerts within the monitoring tool, resolving issues through tickets, and receiving escalations from the Service Desk.
Where issues are not able to be resolved by the NOC Analyst, they are required to escalate to the next level of Tier 2/3 Administrator support, or to engage additional resources within IFS, Security Operations Center (SOC), or Infrastructure Team. The NOC Analyst will also play an active role to identify inefficiencies within either our processes or monitoring tools.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical customer service support within the IFS landscape
- Perform troubleshooting to determine and resolve the root cause of most hardware and software issues
- Monitor and test network performance and provide reports and statistics on results
- Spanning Tier 1, 2 and 3 support responsibilities including engaging external partners or vendors to remediate client support needs in an effective and timely manner
- Share knowledge and provide assistance across clients as needed
- Stay up to date on current and past incidents to maintain the highest levels of customer service
- Document all problems and solutions in Service Desk ticketing system
- Plan and perform appropriate procedures such as upgrades, documentation, inventory assessment, network security auditing and planning for growth, etc.
- Liaise with varying levels of seniority, across numerous business units
- Proactively maintaining clients network environments
- Research and evaluate new products and technologies
- Assist in the design and building of tools to assist in operations management such as knowledge bases, capacity planning systems etc..
- 2+ years experience in working within a Netwok Operations Center along with a degree in Computer networking, Information Technology (IT), Management Infrmation Systems (MIS) or Computer Science.
- Hands-on exposure to Cisco CCNA, CCNP, Microsoft MCSA/MCSE, Red Hat RHCT or other Network
- Excellent understanding of server operating systems (Linux, Windows Server)
- Experience in virtual environments such as VMware
- Good knowledge on blade servers: Dell, HP, Cisco UCS
- Experience managing and maintaining Cisco Nexus and Cisco ACI switches, Cisco Catalyst switches and Cisco ASA firewall appliances,
- Experience working with, managing and maintaining centralized Cisco wireless environments
- Knowledge of storage arrays
- Experience with Pal Alto firewires, configuring and troubleshooting
- Experience with configuring VPN’s and devices
- Expertise in Cisco IOS and NX-OS software, Cisco ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure), Cisco ISE (Identity Service Engine), 2FA/MFA and PKI/certificate solutions, TCP/IP, DNS, SNMP, NTP, HTTP, FTP, DHCP and dynamic routing profiles
- Strong understanding of IP, subnetting, TCP/IP protocols, networking fundamentals and OSI model
- The ability to perform in a distributed team set up on 24×7 shift basis
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology