Nestlé Nutrition, a global company in the Nestlé Group, helps to enhance peoples’ lives through science-based nutrition products and services for consumer groups with specific nutritional needs. Our brands include Nestlé and Gerber maternal and infant nutrition, PowerBar and Musashi performance nutrition and Jenny Craig weight management.
• Place of work: Nestlé Lanka PLC – Field Role
• Education: A Degree, Diploma or Advanced Level qualification in Bio Science
• Area: Nestlé Nutrition
• Language skills: Fluency in English and Sinhala
• Expected experience: 1 – 2 years of medical detailing experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a highly regulated healthcare environment will be an advantage
Reporting to the Area Manager – Nutrition, the candidate will be responsible for providing accurate and scientific information to Health Care Professionals (HCPs).
A day in the life of…
• Develop mutually beneficial, long-term professional relationships with HCPs, positioning the company as the trusted Nutrition Solutions Provider and Partner.
• Ensure optimum territory coverage and management, including identifying prospects and gathering insights.
• Ensure excellent service to HCPs through proper monitoring of product availability, visibility and freshness.
• Plan, implement and execute the agreed territory action plan within the allocated budget.
What will make you successful
• Education: A Degree, Diploma or Advanced Level qualification in Bio Science.
• Expected experience: 1 – 2 years of medical detailing experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a highly regulated healthcare environment will be an advantage.
• Should possess a valid driving license.
• Ability to manage a territory independently under challenging / demanding market environments.
• Managing projects, events and other tasks with Medical and Paramedical Health Professionals on topics related to nutrition, products and concepts., etc.
• Strictly adhere to World Health Organisation as well as local and company policies regarding products under the Breastmilk Code.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma