Paid Media Specialist / Digital Media Buyer
ARE YOU READY TO
BE A PART OF A GROWING TEAM?
– Develop, execute, and optimize cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
– Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs and communicate to clients.
– Minimum 3-5 years experience in advanced digital advertising/media buying, preferably from an agency background.
– Exposure to Facebook ad manager with experience in Facebook pixel, re-targeting, and catalog ads for eCommerce.
– Exposure to other forms of social media advertising, and Google Ads.
– Oversee and manage the overall paid media budget on a day-to-day basis.
– Fair knowledge of SEO is a plus.
– Excellent communication skills as the Clients are based in Australia.
– A sound knowledge to build strategies and carry out social media marketing campaigns.
– Good decision-making, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
– An above-market salary & benefits package.
– Exposure to work with large international clients
– A friendly working environment.
Share your CV with email@example.com
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (1)
- Senior Designer Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time