Partner Operations Administrator
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
In this role you will support IFS Partners, the Partner Operations team as well as IFS Sales teams across your region.
The Partner Operations Administrator helps IFS to ensure Partner success on both long and short-term goals through effective support of policies, best practices, tools, as well as following the IFS partner processes.
Work closely with your regional partners and global partner management to ensure availability, enablement, access, and processes understanding.
This role will also have connections to partner related functions in Nordics/Europe Central and Europe East as well as to global functions e.g., Global Alliances, Technical Services, Support and Finance.
The Partner Operations Administrator helps IFS to ensure Partner success on both long and short-term goals through effective support of policies, best practices, and tools.
- 1st line and 2nd line support of OSCA tickets
- Partner Basic Data administration
- Create and update new partner records in THOR
- Maintain accuracy of partner records in THOR
- Assist with related reports
- IFS Partner Connect super user
- Partner Self-Service Portal OSCA super user
- Support the enablement of IFS partner/sales managers to follow partner processes
- Support the enablement of partner to follow partner processes
- Ensure partners have access to the necessary tools and systems such as IT Service Portal, IFS Partner Connect, Partner Self-Service Portal
- Provide access to IFS systems for partners to use as demonstration environments (IFS Cloud, IFS Applications, FSM/PSO) and all other commercially provided IFS products.
Qualifications & Overall Required Competence
- Experience from working in an international and matrix organization
- A true team-player focusing on creating long term value for the team
- Understanding of enterprise IT system
- Experience in sales-related processes is an advantage
- Experience in working with CRM solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Work ethic based on a strong desire to fulfill expectations
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and deliver results with high quality
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Live the IFS Values
Required Education & Experience
- 4+ years of professional working experience within Delivery or Business Operations role including related functions; marketing, consulting, business finance or operations, etc.
- Mid-level analyst or consultant
- Public-facing professional
- Information Technology & Services
- Enterprise Computer Software
- Financial Services
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (420)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time