Postdoctoral Research Fellow
A Postdoctoral Fellow position is immediately available in Optical Bioimaging Lab in Dept of Biomedical Engineering, National University of Singapore. The successful candidate will be involved in optical biospectroscopy (SERS, Raman and florescence, etc) and microscopy imaging in biomedicine.
The candidates should have a PhD degree in one of the following disciplines: Applied Physics/Biophysics, Optical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Applied Physics, computer science/engineering, biomedical engineering or related area (e.g., analytical chemistry, informatics, biostatistics, signal processing etc.), or equivalent.
Interested candidates are invited to send in detailed CV together with three references listed via email to:
*Prof. Zhiwei Huang
*Optical Bioimaging Lab
*Department of Biomedical Engineering
*Faculty of Engineering
*National University of Singapore
Phone: (65) 6516-8856
Fax: (65) 6872-3069
- Hands-on experience in SERS, Raman, FT-IR, L-MS, GC/LC-MS, NMR, chemometrics, and optical instrumentation, biomedical optics and imaging, such as optical spectroscopy, microscopy, and fiber optics and optical design, etc., are preferred.
- Excellent skills in chemoinformatics, bioinformatics, QSAR/QSPR/ADME modelling, statistical experimental design, high throughput screening, library design, machine learning and virtual screens are preferred.
- Proficiency in analytical chemistry and multivariate data analysis, particularly FT-IR/Raman, HPLC, GC, MS, XPS, NMR, SEM spectroscopy.
- Proficiency in biostatics and C++, MATLAB programming and GUI design, and preferably chemometric software development.
- Experience in biophotonics and biomedical Raman spectroscopy and FT-IR is advantageous.
- Experience in SERS fabrications, cell culture and tissue handlings are plus.
- Proficiency in biostatistics (e.g., multivariate analysis), machine learning, and programming using C++, python, Matlab, Labview are advantageous.
- Location: Kent Ridge Campus
- Organization: Engineering
- Department : Biomedical Engineering
- Employee Referral Eligible: No
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (168)
Internship – Marketing Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri lanka on August 9, 2022 Internship