Power BI Data Analyst – R&D Labs
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We, IFS Labs team lookouts for dynamic and open-minded individuals to join us as Power BI developer to work on ESG (environonemtal, social, governance) developments
This is a great opportunity to work in and across all areas of IFS products, focusing on end to end industry processes while helping to bring the innovation to life. From HCM to Inventory, Asset management to Project management, CRM to CPM, including data, functionality, lobbies, reports and interfaces the potential to grow is limited only by ambition and talent.
The Power BI Expert will create and manage reports, dashboards, and visualizations to support business needs using Power BI and DAX queries. They will analyze data, provide insights, and ensure data accuracy and consistency. The role involves keeping up-to-date with new Power BI features and training team members. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and knowledge of data governance and security best practices.
Specifically, it will involve:
- Design and develop Power BI reports, dashboards and visualizations for various business needs
- Work with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into effective visualizations
- Develop and maintain DAX queries and calculations to support data modeling and analysis
- Create and manage data connections, data models, and data transformations in Power BI
- Conduct data analysis and provide insights to support decision-making and business operations
- Keep up-to-date with new Power BI features and functionality, and provide recommendations on how to use them to improve business intelligence capabilities
- Participate in the development of data governance policies and standards to ensure data quality and security.
- Tenacious, with a passion to get the job done
- Ability to link process to technology and contribute towards product direction
- Desire to learn new areas, find ways to improve and do things smarter
- Experience building and optimising ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Competent and experienced in documentation, presentation and training
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- University degree or equivalent professional qualifications in software engineering
- Proficiency in DAX queries and calculations
- Experience working with large datasets and data models
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Familiarity with data governance and security best practices is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (144)
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (.NET) Jobs at Mind Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Web Developer Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineer Jobs at Kaleris in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time