Principal / Senior Program Manager : Platform Delivery (IFS Technology)
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions throughthe use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
We strive to give our customers solutions that cover their needs now and into the future. To achieve that, we go the extra mile in terms of service design, understanding end-to-end customer experience, and commitment. That is why #WeAreChallengers. We have been continuously challenging the boundaries of business technology. Although that technology has changed, our singular focus on our customers, their business aspirations, and our employees has not. We are already outpacing the market by growing three times as fast as our competitors and need talented people to help us on our journey.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic, open-minded individual to join our growing R&D – Platform Delivery team.
As Program Manager, you drive the cloud adoption and readiness of the initiatives across the Platform roadmap. You are responsible for realizing the intended value of the investments we make. You are the voice of the customer across teams, you provide leadership and support to ensure that we get great customer adoption and satisfaction in what we deliver.
Main Duties and Accountabilities
As the Program Manager, you will be expected to:
- Ensure we deliver the intended value on time, on budget, and with the right quality
- Focus on customer value & prioritize work across product planes
- Plan, Execute & Monitor the progress of work
- Understand cloud adoption aspects of the development & support the team in decision making
- Manage risks, issues & dependencies, coordinating across the business where required
- Secure quality throughout the entire process from inception to cloud adoption
- Coordinate from scope definition, design, estimating, and planning, through to the actual execution, testing, quality assurance, delivery to market, and support strategies
- Interact with stakeholders and plan accordingly
- Be proactive, drive, and take ownership
- Be communicative and have a yes, we can attitude
If you are looking for a new challenge with the possibility to lead and inspire, then the position of Program Manager is something for you!
- Has excellent communication, presentation, strong decision-making, and negotiation skills.
- Has great coordination and collaboration skills.
- Can work in volatile situations and take calculated risks to take the delivery forward.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple competing priorities.
- Promoted fair delegation of work & responsibility across teams and business needs.
- In-depth knowledge of the Agile approach
- Believes in the Dev-Sec-Ops mindset
- Working Proficiency in Jira or similar issue & project tracking systems.
- Has a desire to learn new areas, find ways to improve & do things smarter.
- A University degree, or equivalent professional qualifications in project management.
- Experience working with Cloud-based software delivery is a distinct advantage
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (145)
- Senior Technical Project Manager Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- DevOps Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Python Developer Jobs at Ceylon Dazzling Dev Holding (Pvt) Ltd in Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Fullstack Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Cut+Dry in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Nimi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time