Product Manager, Collaboration Tools
LSEG is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Product Manager to join our team and take ownership of our Atlassian tools stack. As the Product Manager for Collaboration Tools, you will be responsible for driving the strategic direction, roadmap, and overall success of our Atlassian product suite, including JIRA, Confluence, and other related tools. If you have a strong understanding of Atlassian products, excellent leadership and communication skills, and a passion for driving continuous improvement, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop and communicate a clear product vision and roadmap for our Atlassian tools stack, aligning with the overall organizational goals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including development teams, business users, and executives, to gather requirements and define product features and enhancements.
- Create and maintain a prioritized product backlog, ensuring that it reflects the needs and priorities of the organization.
- Define and build solutions to manage large-scale migrations of Atlassian Suite content to support mergers and acquisitions.
- Work closely with development teams to define user stories, acceptance criteria, and product release plans.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the performance and usage of Atlassian tools, identifying areas for improvement and proposing solutions.
- Stay up to date with the latest features and capabilities of Atlassian products, exploring opportunities for leveraging new functionalities.
- Work closely with the Agile development team(s) to ensure timely delivery of high-quality product increments.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to end users, addressing their questions, concerns, and feedback related to Atlassian tools.
- Coordinate and conduct user training sessions and workshops to promote effective and efficient usage of the Atlassian tools.
- Act as a product evangelist, promoting the value and benefits of Atlassian tools throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with vendors and third-party service providers to ensure the smooth integration and customization of Atlassian products.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Masters degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Product Owner or similar role, preferably in the software development or IT industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the Atlassian Suite ecosystem, including Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, and associated plugins and integrations.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering software products or tools.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to influence and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven and customer-centric approach.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment and familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, while ensuring timely delivery.
- Proactive mindset with a focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Certifications such as Atlassian Certified Jira Administrator or Atlassian Certified Confluence Administrator are a plus.
- Certification in Agile or Product Management (e.g., Certified Scrum Product Owner) is a plus.
- Experience with other Atlassian tools such as Bitbucket, Bamboo, or JIRA Service Management is a plus.
- Knowledge of integration and customization options for Atlassian products is a plus.
If you are a motivated and experienced professional with a deep understanding of Atlassian tools and a passion for driving product success, we encourage you to apply for the position of Product Manager – Collaboration Tools at LSEG Sri Lanka. We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing how you can contribute to our team’s success.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (144)
- Senior Technical Project Manager Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- DevOps Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Python Developer Jobs at Ceylon Dazzling Dev Holding (Pvt) Ltd in Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Fullstack Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Cut+Dry in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Nimi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time