Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Product Manager – Distribution Platforms
- Bridge distribution and IT / Tech / Business Units and ensure that right processes, user journeys, operational nuances, governance and security aspects are secured on all digital platforms.
- Conceptualize the product roadmap for the owning platform and contribute to building the ecosystem by engaging with the other platform owners and stakeholders.
- Conduct feasibility of the requirements in terms of organizational Vision, Time, Cost and Quality and understand team dynamics and capability to produce and meet the requirement.
- Continuously strive to improve on existing processes to ensure that efficiency and usability is at its peak and stay in touch with the industry developments and trends.
- Always strive to ensure requirements are aligned to organizational vision and goals and objectives.
- Ensure documentation is at its optimal level within the guidelines of the established BA practice and that the documents are constantly updated based on the frequent changes.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment.
- Participate in day-to-day Agile Ceremonies, while being responsible for Backlog Prioritization, Refinement & UAT sign-off.
- Preparing quarterly Development Plan, ROI Justification, Vendor Engagement on software/hardware requirements and resource allocation.
- Work with Supply Chain on procurement, assist on vender evaluation on business requirements, provide recommendations.
- Monitor and report product performance updates for management view and decision making.
- Co-own the OTIF platform availability for sustained business continuity.
- A Graduate in IT / Business would be the basic qualifying criteria.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Managing / BA / Project Managing roles in a sales / distribution platform in Telco and / or FMCG – with a proven track record.
- Basic understanding of the local distribution ecosystem. Hands-on experience in distribution will be an added advantage.
- Seeking constant updates to enhance the knowledge and ability and translate it to action
- Should be able to work unsupervised and take right decisions and be accountable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to exert positive influence on vertical and horizontal chain of commands / value chains.
- Excellent business acumen with forward vision and analytical mindset
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (45)
- Senior Frontend Developer Jobs at Kognitiv Corporation in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- DevOps Application Engineer Jobs at Synopsys Inc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Data Engineer Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Senior Game Developer Jobs at Matific in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer II Jobs at Zebra Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Java Jobs at Digiratina in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS) Jobs at Aeturnum in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineers Jobs at Sysco LABS in Western Province, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at Techlabs Global Private Ltd in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time