At CAKE we are developing an end-to-end technology platform for restaurants and retail outlets. With a Silicon Valley mindset backed by decades of experience in the restaurant, retail, and foodservice space, we are disrupting the way that businesses run and connect with their customers through innovation.
As a Mad Mobile company, we have forged partnerships with Apple, Salesforce, Oracle, and many other tech leaders that help us expand the capabilities of our platform to serve our customers better and seek out new markets.
We are currently on the lookout for a Product Manager to come join our team to re-imagine the future with us.
About the Role
As a Product Manager for our Restaurant Line of Business, you will be responsible for owning the product roadmap, defining the user journey, identifying new market opportunities and working closely with engineering to deliver successful customer outcomes. In this role you will work closely with the Director of Product to contribute to the overall product strategy and vision of delivering innovative restaurant solutions at scale. Our Product Managers are responsible for the continuous improvement of our product, by working closely to gain feedback from users in the field through surveys, user testing and regular collaboration.
Our ideal Product Manager understands the restaurant space and has managed technical products or large-scale solutions and is obsessed with delighting the end user. They are highly technical and have extreme detail when it comes to user experiences. They operate well in a cross-functional team, partnering with Product Managers & Product Design, Engineering, Design, Sales and Customer Success teams to gather information and lead features from ideation to delivery.
- Own the success of the product: The Product Manager should have ownership of the product roadmap and features, from inception to delivery and post-launch.
- Market & Customer Research: Gather information about their business’s strategic goals, the market’s demands and opportunities, and the technological and financial resources available to them. Regularly meet with customers to understand their pain points and build business cases to solve their problems.
- Define and execute the product strategy: Define the strategic direction of the product through the lens of knowledge they’ve gained from the business, the market, and our customers. Come up with solutions and work to design customer experiences that make our users delighted.
- Communicate and collaborate: Communicate the strategy to multiple stakeholders, earn buy-in from decision makers and ensure the appropriate teams understand their roles and have the tools they need to execute the strategy. Bridge the technical and business worlds by collaborating with design, engineering, marketing, and support teams.
- Gain feedback and iterate: As new features or products are released, regularly collect feedback from the users in order to help drive and prioritise the product roadmap.
We are looking for someone who has
- 2-4 years of experience in a product management role, and preferably 2+ years in the Restaurant space.
- A data driven mindset and drives product strategy based on market trends and data.
- Experience developing a strategy and roadmap for large scale products that align with the company vision.
- Hands on experience in delivering large scale software solutions using Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Restaurant experience with a strong track record of shaping and executing a successful product strategy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems.
You may be a good fit if
- You have experience working with Product Managers & Product Design, Engineering, Design, Sales and Customer Success teams to gather information and lead features from ideation to delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- You are a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, design, analytics, marketing, and sales.
- You have experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship.
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration.
- Beyond just shipping new products, you are obsessed about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium, and large releases.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (418)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time