Product Manager – Process Lead
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
We are currently looking for a Process Lead with background in Product Management to join our team. The Process Lead will be responsible for improving the product management specific processes inside of IFS R&D. The role will require the candidate to have a strong understanding of processes, and they will be responsible for leading and managing process improvement projects.
This position requires advanced knowledge and a specialized depth or breadth of expertise, gaining a mastery of multiple areas of Product Management. May include team leadership role as well as project and discipline related administrative responsibilities.
This position will also be an evangelist who interacts with and inspires employees and senior management and partners. They would be a proficient presenter with experience from addressing large and diverse audiences. Providing thought leadership and evangelizing product vision, strategies, roadmap and value proposition internally and externally is an integral part of the job.
The ideal candidate will be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, provide guidance and direction to team members, and have excellent problem-solving skills. The role will support, coach and mentor team members.
This is a full-time role with the opportunity to work with a diverse team globally.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
- Update, Maintain and Improve the Seven Stage Development Process with stakeholders across IFS with a focus on the Stages both led by Product Management (1&2) as well as other stages where Product Management is a stakeholder.
- Drive program forward, report on key program deliverables and stop workstreams that are ineffective.
- Ensure that all program strategies, targets, and objectives are clearly defined and understood by key stakeholders and work with the Rhythm of the Business team to update it to reflect process.
- Provide leadership to the wider product management team to ensure a consistent, quality approach is adopted and work to help ensure all team members’ personal development requirements are met.
- Mentor and Coach Product Managers across the broad and diverse Product Management team.
- 3-5 Years Experience in Product Management.
- Deep understanding of our targeted industries and the market in general, and a good understanding of our customers’ challenges, needs, and the opportunities that lies herein.
- Experience from relevant industries and markets, and are used to interact with customers and partners
- Used to prioritizing and taking decisions.
- Used to presenting, leading and inspiring people
- Experience of agile development methodology
- Experience of working with globally distributed teams
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (418)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time