Product Specialist – Pricing
The Business Strategy & Intelligence team are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Product Specialist to join our pricing team.
The pricing team acts as internal pricing consultants and are the “go-to” team members on how to apply pricing concepts to products we create, or partner with, to deliver to customers. We also provide support to Product Managers and other stakeholders by providing extra insight, conducting analyses and researching new monetization models.
Pricing Team has several critical roles:
- They define, resource, and implement new pricing tools and processes.
- Lead role in monitoring pricing effectiveness. Set up the systems to collect the right data and share that information with the product teams. Build in alerts to notify the product teams when something changes.
- They work closely with product managers or product specific pricing people to make sure they know how to determine the right price.
- Lead the Strategic initiatives of IFS wide Pricing and monetization models.
- Enable and Support Strategic Sales cases, where “out of the pricelist” models are required.
- Enable landing of every IFS release price changes across all stakeholders
As a Product Specialist, you will work with Senior Product Manager Pricing and other members of the team on delivering key projects and deliverables. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support Senior Product Manager with managing Product Porfolio and Pricing as part of regular product reviews
- Co-Manage and participate in delivering key strategic initiatives related to the process transformation and evolution of monetization at IFS
- Research competitive information, conduct analyses and share insight with the stakeholders
- Pro-actively search for improvements, opportunities to grow by transforming vision, strategies and roadmaps into functional designs/new solutions
- Work with the Senior Product Manager Pricing to evolve the IFS Cloud monetization and pricing strategy
- Support Product Owners with the process of reviewing Product Portfolio and monetization models as part of regular product review
- Contribute to improvements in IFS operational efficiencies, services, and processes by actively engaging with colleagues, requirement owners and other stakeholders
- Document changes, participate in the creation of enablement materials, trainings
- Raise internal awareness of customer impacting bugs and/or issues and drive the appropriate prioritization for fixes and/or responses
- Build reports and provide insights related to pricing models or the performance (regular reporting and ad-hoc insights)
- University degree or equivalent professional qualifications in Pricing, Business Management
- Proven experience in Pricing, Finance or Commercial Analysis
- Tenacious, with a passion to get the job done
- Ability to link process to technology and contribute towards product direction
- Desire to learn new areas, find ways to improve and do things smarter
- Very good communication and presentation skills along with the ability to apply expertise and technology to achieve work objectives.
- Experience in Pricing is an absolute requirement
- Competent and experienced in documentation, presentation and training
- Exceptionally organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Analytical and Reporting skills (Power BI) would be a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, SharePoint, or other related technologies is a plus.
- Experience in pricing in industry would be a plus (Software, Platform, IT)
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (8)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time