Product Specialist (UX): IFS Technology
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
As a product specialist in the IFS client framework R&D team you will focus on functional design of key front-end framework capabilities. You will work together with UX designers, product and program managers, as well as software architects and software engineers to make sure the functionality we build is fit-for purpose and fully realize the value we set out to create for our customers. You’ll play a key role throughout the full lifecycle of the development, taking part in the input, planning and strategy work, putting a lot of emphasis on the prototyping, design and validation steps, acting as a sounding board throughout the development and actively participating in the readiness process.
Being empathic, understanding and being able to relate the our end users needs is a key trait of this role. Experience from similar work related to enterprise-grade software is expected. We expect you to bring expertise in this area, but there’s also plenty of opportunity to learn and grow since you will be part of a hugely talented team. To continuously expand your business domain knowledge as well as your technical knowledge, and to share this knowledge to guide others, is a natural part of the job.
Perhaps you’re working as a UX Designer today, or a Business Systems Analyst, either way you have a genuine interest in functional design, translating business requirements into great looking functional software designs. This position is also a great next step for a developer, with a talent for functional design, and/or the aspiring Product Manager as this could be a very natural step towards becoming a Product Manager in the future.
- Engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders across the organization
- Collaborate with product managers and development teams to gather and evaluate requirements
- Work on functional design with a focus on personas, user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Contribute to improving IFS products, services, and processes by delivering the best possible experience for our users
- Keep up to date with current trends in visual communication and adopt new concepts
- Promote design thinking within the development team and across the organization by sharing knowledge, guiding and training colleagues
- Assist in product-related market research and competitive analysis
- University degree or equivalent professional qualifications in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Solid UX design experience, preferably in the production of web and mobile enterprise software
- Strong UI prototyping skills, visual designs, and experience in Figma or similar tool
- Experience in mapping and understanding user journeys, creating and working with design systems, components and patterns
- Strong understanding of accessibility, usability, information architecture, and user-centered design practices
- Proven ability to work independently at a detailed level with limited supervision and working effectively as part of a team
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (369)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time