Professorship in the teaching and research area of economics; Focus on accounting and controlling
YOUR TASKS In
the Department of Business you will strengthen the Institute of Tourism, Wine Business and Marketing, teach in your field on a Bachelor’s level – and Master’s level in English and are also responsible for applied research projects. In addition to supervising scientific work, you maintain contact with regional and international cooperation partners. They inspire people to discover and develop economically relevant content and relationships.
- Completed university degree in economics (doctorate)
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and controlling
- Further in-depth knowledge in the following areas is desirable: Tourism / Hospitality Management and / or Marketing Management
- Experience in university teaching
- Experience in conducting research projects
- Experience in the acquisition of third-party funds Active member of the scientific community (evidenced by memberships, conferences and review activities)
- Excellent knowledge of English (min. Level C1 / European reference framework)
- Excellent knowledge of German
You are a personality with organizational strength, commitment and willingness to learn. Professional appearance and appreciative interaction with others and leadership skills are important to us. We expect efficient and goal-oriented work as well as an entrepreneurial and strategic approach.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO US
We see the cooperation between academia, service facilities and students as a creative process that enables the successful transformation of scientific knowledge into economic application. As a pioneering, cosmopolitan and appreciative university, the entire team at the IMC Krems University of Applied Sciences is particularly important to us. With flexible working time models, home office options, an extensive range of internal and external training opportunities and our health project, we offer a modern, innovative and internationally oriented work environment in the heart of Krems.
The IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems is not subject to any collective agreement. For this position, an annual gross minimum salary of 55,000 euros is planned on a full-time basis (40 hours per week). Concrete salary gradings take into account qualifications and professional experience. If you have relevant professional experience or proof of qualification, you are willing to overpay.
IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems, HR Services, firstname.lastname@example.org If you are interested, please apply (application documents with your teaching and research portfolio including a list of publications and your salary expectations) exclusively online via our website.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (20)
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Accountant Jobs at CAREER141 in Colombo, Sri Lanka (On-site) on August 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd. in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 10, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Analyst FP&A, G&A Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 9, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on August 2, 2023 Full-Time