- Identify and prepare necessary resources such as man-power, machinery, raw materials, etc. to manage Project expenses are below/within the allocated budgets.
- Ensure projects’ day to day progress and review with relevant parties against the time line goals.
- Manage the cost analysis aspect for Construction Projects by planning and resheduling according to budget and physical plan of activities.
- Initiating positive client relationships thereby cordination with client and main contractor and head office.
- Ensure effective implementation of Safety & Quality standards by guiding the team, solving day-to-day issues and proper maintenance of documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil) qualification.
- Should have 5 years’ experience in the construction field.
- Ability to work based at any site location and willingness to travel.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYConstruction / Building / Engineering