Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality and service, to provide hassle free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
- Identify and prepare necessary resources such as man-power, machinery, raw materials, etc. to manage Project expenses are below/within the allocated budgets.
- Ensure projects’ day to day progress and review with relevant parties against the time line goals.
- Manage the cost analysis aspect for Construction Projects by planning and resheduling according to budget and physical plan of activities.
- Initiating positive client relationships thereby cordination with client and main contractor and head office.
- Ensure effective implementation of Safety & Quality standards by guiding the team, solving day-to-day issues and proper maintenance of documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil) qualification.
- Should have 5 years’ experience in the construction field.
- Ability to work based at any site location and willingness to travel.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Offered SalaryNot Specified