Project Manager, Aurea Software (Remote)
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
You are an aspiring manager, able to work with sponsors and directors to devise a strategy and then own its execution. If you are interested in working in such an impactful strategic role, you would find this a great fit.
Aurea’s strategy for customer retention and growth is to deliver business value through new solutions. You will be directly responsible for executing the strategy while also being the glue that keeps all stake holders aligned and focused on the execution.
What You Will Be Doing
In similar industry roles people are focused only on implementation in the delivery process (i.e – the Sprint execution). At Aurea, you will be owning the process and stake holder management from ideation, to storyboarding, to implementation, to customer adoption.
What You Won’t Be Doing
This role does not require you to become a functional expert on the core product or business expert on the use-cases.
This role does not require you to become a technical expert on the core product or do coding.
Project Manager Key Responsibilities
You will be responsible for end-to-end process coordination across multiple stages – from consuming the use cases and the business value to converting them to a robust, scalable and high performance solution.
We expect you to be:
• an expert on Agile Delivery Methodologies – Scrum, Kanban and SAFe
• an expert on people management and stake holder management
We would like you to:
• quickly ramp up on new delivery methodologies and delivery processes
• ensure process compliance across all stages of Solution Delivery
• coordinate across multiple stake holders both technical and business
CAPM or PMP certification
Scrum Master certification
SAFe Agilist certification
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio – all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use – with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea was an early adopter of remote work. In fact, our entire team of nearly 2,000 people and growing operates in a fully-remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $15 USD/hour, which equates to $30,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
• You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
• Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
• First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
• Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
• Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
• If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4613-LK-Colombo-ProjectManager.014
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (63)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time