Project Officer (Electrical & Electronics Support and Project Coordination)
The Centre for Advanced Robotics Technology Innovation (CARTIN) invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
An engineering research position is available in the area of Electrical & Electronics in a project that involves design / production of electronics hardware and vehicle handling for an autonomous / teleoperation project.
The successful candidate will work with Prof. Danwei Wang and a group of Research Fellows, Research Associates and PhD/Masters/Bachelors students in school of EEE at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Engineering Design for electronics hardware which replated to autonomous vehicle and control center.
- Prototype Fabrication and testing
- Project coordination
- HSE Management and vehicle maintenance.
- Safety driver for autonomous vehicle and teleoperation
- B. Eng degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Strong experience in electronics hardware fabrication process and components sourcing
- Familiar with software programming (Python ,C++, ROS) and PLC programming
- Good skill of Engineering circuit design and drawing – PCBA layout
- Experience with project, production and HSE management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese (Need to liaise with vendors from China)
- Highly self-motivated, creative thinking, hands-on skills, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Manage to work independently and have good cooperation ability.
- Class4 driving license
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on autonomous vehicle’s electronics hardware design, vehicle maintenance.
Preference will be given to applicants with the following additional skills.
- Experience in Precision Engineering and Fabrication
- Has experience in vehicle & auto industry.
- Familiar with LTA/STA vehicle regulations
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (136)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship