- Develop and implement customer focused test plans
- Closely engage with the software design team and determine QA parameters
- Oversee the preparation of testing documents and the QA process
- Troubleshooting quality issues and ensure software QA standards are met
- Ensuring the quality of software products deployed
- Identify new methods, tools, and process improvements in QA in order to meet team objectives
- Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
- 2+ years’ of proven experience in software testing and test plan design
- Hands on experience in manual testing
- Analytical skills and being detail oriented
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on apply now within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree