Quality Assurance Engineer
- Strong Testing Background based on industry best practices. Through Knowledge on quality assurance procedures. SDLC and agile software testing procedures.
- Review requirement specifications and technical artifacts to provide valid feedbacks in terms of overall quality, ability to identify and raise issues / risks
- Comprehensive test planning test case/scenario designing and documentation to support the quality assurances and test process
- Ability to do test optimization and prioritize work fittingly to ensure on time, successful deliveries
- Technical testing and test automation experience to design, develop and execute automated tests for both black box and white box testing needs
- Maintaining QA discipline while working and positively contributing to establish quality culture within the organization.
- Interpret complex functional specifications to identify testing needs, conditions, test objectives and test data for accurate QA effort Estimation and test planning
- Ability to share knowledge with the team and mentor other team members of the QA team. Review junior members’ work and provide necessary guidance.
- Ability to use own initiative and work, Keen attention to details and complete commitment
- Good analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot issues and identify the root cause.
- Ability to perform different testing levels and types such as; Smoke, Regression, Integration and Performance testing
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Software Engineering / CS / any equal qualification
- 3 – 4 years of technology specific experience
- ISTQB Certification, Familiar with version control systems (GIT, SVN, CVS), CI/CD best practices
- Knowledge on QA metrics and software development methodologies, OOPS concepts, programming languages (C#/ python /JAVA), Selenium, Appium, sql, Testing framework (junit /TestNG) Postman, SOAPUI
- Performance testing using JMeter
- Using JIRA, Scrum process and Test management tools
- Good attitude, Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility, attention to details, problem solving skills and work under pressure
- Time management capability to handle multitask/multiple project assignments
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (682)
Senior Software Engineer-JAVA Jobs at Jobenvoy.com in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
DevOps Engineer Jobs at Sana Commerce in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Full Stack Developer- .NET Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Web Developer Jobs at Demanzo in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Technical-Engineering Internship at Synopsys Inc in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Internship
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – Frontend Jobs at Global Tote Lankan in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time