Quality Assurance Engineer
As a QA Engineer at iCan Lanka, you will be responsible for ensuring that our products meet the highest standards of quality before they are released. You will be involved in all phases of the software development life cycle, from requirements gathering to product release, and will work closely with the development team to ensure that all product features and functionality are thoroughly tested.
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts to ensure that all product features and functionality meet the highest standards of quality.
- Collaborate with developers to identify and resolve defects in a timely manner.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure that all milestones are met on time.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the QA process to ensure that it is as efficient and effective as possible.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest QA tools and methodologies to ensure that our products are always of the highest quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- 1+ years relevant testing experience
- Experience with manual and automated testing.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle
- Team player
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (149)
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS ) Jobs at PickMe In Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Backend Engineer Jobs at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- PHP Developer Jobs at SilverStripers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time