Quality Assurance Specialist
Oversees and designs quality control testing across the technology lifecycle, identifying and addressing issues to bring in alignment with standards and technology strategy.
– Oversees quality control tests and analysis, providing guidance where issues arise
– Assigns required tests to Analysts
– Develops testing programs throughout the entire technologies’ lifecycles that address areas such as functionality, compatibility, reliability and usability
– Studies requirement specifications and raises clarifications with business analysts and customers
– Approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and technology strategy
– Oversees the maintenance of all customer technology solutions, ensuring all issues are resolved in a timely manner
– Recommends and implements, as assigned, improvements to quality control frameworks, processes and best practices.
– This can be either a People Manager or Individual Contributor role
– Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
– Advanced or mid-level professional qualification relating to software testing or quality assurance
– Significant experience in software testing, preferably in testing multi-tiered applications
– Experience in designing and writing test automation scripts (including use of C++, Java, or other open source tools)
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (11)
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Enactor in Galle, Sri Lanka on August 23, 2023 Full-Time
- QA Engineer Jobs at Cloud Solutions International in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Automation Engineer Jobs at Virtusa in· Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 7, 2023 Full-Time