- Quality Engineering Lead
- Lead efforts in defining test strategies, test planning, execution, and reviews.
- Improve and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Review and contribute towards the development of automation scripts.
- Configure and maintain continuous integration.
- Overlook and manage test execution and communicate test statuses to stakeholders.
- Mentor, train, and lead a team of Quality Engineers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification and 6-7+ years of industry experience.
- Experience in test automation using open-source tools such as Selenium.
- Experience in performance engineering and performance testing tools.
- Strong knowledge of software testing processes, practices, and test design techniques.
- Strong knowledge in Java, OOP concepts and coding standards.
- Experience in working with continuous integration, build and source control tools such as Jenkins, Maven and GIT.
- Experience in testing middle-tier and service-oriented architectures using tools such as Rest-Assured or SoapUI.
- A solid practical understanding of Agile software testing and software engineering concepts.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional certifications such as ISTQB, PMI-ACP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) would be an added advantage.
- Thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge.
To Apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology