- Ensure the compiling and submission of tender documents and bill of quantities are completed with precision, by liaising with the relevant parties in order to accommodate bringing new businesses to the organization whilst covering tendering/bidding activities, tender questionnaires and pre – qualifications.
- Assist in establishing the client’s requirements clearly and accurately by proper inquiries through the marketing department in order to achieve a customer focused outcome and to minimize presumptions.
- Attend to site visits by liaising with parties such as Department Managers, Project managers and Site Engineers to in order to observe site conditions and add value and input during the pre-tendering stage.
- Monitor and ensure that tender submission due dates are stictly adhered to including the checking, binding, packing and preparation of outgoing submissions.
- Strictly adhere and live by company and Group values at all times by acting as an example and encouraging others on same.
- Ensure all activities of the department are carried out with due consideration to safety by regular monitoring of work practices, Personal protection Equipment (PPE) in order to comply with the Company’s EHS policy.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or NDT / TTI / NCT / IQSSL Qualification.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years’ experience as Quantity Surveyor at a Construction company specially in Aluminium Construction.
- Previous experienced in ERP system (SAP) will be added advantage.
- Local O/L 8 passes with ‘C’ passes for Mathematics and English and 3 passes for A/L’s in Mathematical stream.
- Computer literacy in MS OFFICE package
- Ability to work independently.
- Confident communication with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work long hours and weekends when required and travel outstation as and when necessary.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYConstruction / Building / Engineering
- QualificationBachelor's Degree