Regional Optimization Lead – Business Operations
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
The primary focus of this role is to coordinate and administer the renewal and optimization program of the IFS APJMEA existing customer base. The ideal candidate should have prior experience working with renewable contracts preferably within the software industry. The candidate should be comfortable working with contractual and financial information and possess the ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
The core responsibilities include
- To act as the main point of contact for the renewal of support contracts ensuring the internal policies and practices are applied in all cases.
- Maintain a record of upcoming renewals and coordinate with finance to ensure that pricing is shared in a timely manner and commercial terms are aligned with IFS requirements
- Drafting customer / partner order forms, ensuring all internal approvals are obtained and submitting the offer to customer / partner
- Record and report on the weekly progress of ongoing activities and liaise with internal stakeholders for any potential escalations
- Ensuring all maintenance / uplift opportunities are correctly reflected in CRM as well as in the forecasting dashboard
- Coordinate with other departments such as sales, finance, legal and customer success team during the renewal process
- Coordinate with finance to ensure that all signed contracts are appropriately recorded and reflected in the IFS systems
- Handling customer / partner queries regarding any pricing or commercial terms shared
- Assist the business operations and install base team on quarterly business reviews and other management presentations as required
- Attention to detail
- Persistence to follow tasks through to completion
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Able to understand and explain contractual T&C’s
- Comprehension of the end-to-end renewal process of the business
- Worked with and managed CRM in previous roles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Good financial acumen and understanding of indexation
Your background will be
- A similar role in a large software or technology organization in the given geography.
- Appreciation of and ability to work within a matrix environment with a wide geographical spread of stakeholders
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (418)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time