Research Assistant / Research Associate – Digital/Mixed-signal/Analog IC Designer
Digital/Mixed-signal/Analog IC Designer
– The position involves designing digital, mixed-signal and analog IC from concept, prototyping through to finished products.
– Responsible for the complete digital front and backend flow from RTL coding, verification, synthesis, DFT, Formality check, Place & Route (layout), and static timing analysis.
– To support setting up of EDA design environment – Linux platform, industry standard EDA tools for ADMS simulation.
– Knowledge of FPGA/microcontroller hardware and firmware and boot up development.
– Designing SPI, I2C, etc. digital interface.
– Worked on ultra-low power and compact SoC design and integration of ADMS and RF IC design.
– The candidate shall participate as a team player in research and development of the first-pass building blocks of a complete system-on-chip (SoC) designs with state of the art performance.
– Preparing technical reports and top journal papers.
– Minimum 4 years’ experience in designing digital and mixed signal IC design.
– Experience in Programming with Verilog, VHDL, VBA, C, C++, C#, csh/bash shell script, Python, and Matlab.
– Experience with simulation tools mainly Cadence Design Environment (Virtuoso, Incisive, Genus, Innovus, etc.) and Synopsys digital tools (Design compiler, Prime Time, etc.) is necessary.
– Experience with On-wafer, PCB and FPGA interface testing and trouble-shooting.
– Experience in recent CMOS process technologies is strongly desired.
– Self-motivated with capability of diligently planning own work to meet the project deadlines.
– Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
– Excellent verbal and written fluency in English is essential.
– A Bachelor/Master degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- Experience4 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree