- Work type: Contract, full-time
- Location: Singapore
- Categories: Bachelor Degree, Masters, Engineering Product Development, Others, Biotechnology, Engineering – Electrical & Electronics/Communications, Engineering – Others, Others
The Applied Bio-microfluidics Laboratory at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) has a Research Engineer position available in the research area of microfluidics. Successful candidate will work in an interdisciplinary and collaborative team to develop a label-free single cell analysis technology.
Candidates with B.S. degrees should have a strong background in electronics and product design. Priority will be given to candidates who have some background and experience in microfluidics. Wet lab experience in cell handling is also preferred. The successful candidate should have good communication and writing skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send the following materials to Dr. Ai at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) a cover letter highlighting research interests and potential match for the aforementioned expertise;
2) a recent CV with detailed research experience.
Applications close: 31 Oct 2021 Singapore Standard Time
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (6)
- Human Resources Internship at Uconnect in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship