RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, ACOUSTIC RESEARCH LABORATORY
In this job, you will apply machine learning and data science techniques to the domain of underwater acoustics, marine robotics, and underwater signal processing. Additionally, you will research on novel techniques in machine learning, and will be expected to not only apply existing techniques but also develop new techniques to meet the challenges of the underwater environment. The expected outcomes would include software that will be used in operational systems, as well as publications/patent applications based on novel techniques.
- A Masters or a Ph.D. degree with relevant experience in machine learning or data science. Experience with marine systems is an advantage. Strong software skills in Python and/or Julia (preferred).
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationMaster's Degree(M.Sc.)
Related Jobs (6)
- Human Resources Internship at Uconnect in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship