Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Research Associate (Robotics)
Delta-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conduct research in R & I activities aimed at improving the performance of a robotic system that are intended to reproduce human foot motion during running, for shoe testing purposes
- Focus on refining or improving the software of an existing prototype to obtain a reliable industrialized prototype
- Conduct the testing of the new prototype with the improved control system and new physical system
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics Robotics or other related fields
- Strong background and knowledge in Matlab/Simulink used for the control of robotic systems
- Experience in the development of robotic systems, including selection of sensors, actuators and transmission means, integration of mechatronic systems.
- Positive attitude, ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Familiarity with dSPACE or Quanser are plus factors
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified