Research Engineer, Electromagnetic and Antenna Engineering
You are assigned to carry out an ongoing project under supervision of project PI.
- You will propose, design, and optimize a large-scale integrated CP antenna array with high isolation and large scanning angle at Ka band.
- You will work with an industry partner team to deliver the design and measure the design for verification.
- In the end of project, you are to integrate the antenna with the system for test and demonstration.
- You will prepare and present the progress reports weekly.
- You will prepare the final report.
We are looking for a researcher with:
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Preferably 3+ year experience in EM research and antenna design;
- Direct knowledge in design, optimization and measurement of metasurface antennas;
- Direct experience in mmW broadband CP antenna array design;
- Skilled in CST;
- Independent working ability;
- Good record in paper publication (at least one relevant paper published at IEEE TAP);
- Good in oral (presentation and discussion) and written communications (reports)
- Values teamwork and
- Open to fixed term contract
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYConstruction / Building / Engineering