Research Fellow – Flood Risk Analysis
We are looking for an exceptional candidate for a postdoctoral position in the field of disaster risk with a particular focus on Flood Risk Analysis. Funding sources and support for developing an independent project are readily available.
- The RF will support the testing and implementation of machine learning algorithms and their integration within the flood risk analysis framework. They will also develop flood damage models appropriate for select case-study cities
- Experience with flood modeling tools and state-of-the-art software (especially the Deltares flood modeling suite), machine learning and developing flood damage models. The ideal candidate will combine strong technical expertise with a passion for humanitarian and disaster-related research.
- PhD degree in quantitative earth, environmental system or environmental engineering sciences or related fields.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit a CV, work samples and details of two referees on NTU’s Workday platform using the details provided below:
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (4)
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship
- QA Internship at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship