Research Fellow (Optics)
Dr. Liu Quan’s laboratory in the School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering at Nanyang Technological University is seeking a qualified person for a Research Fellow position in the field of biophotonics (biomedical optics).
This laboratory focuses on the development of novel biomedical optics/biophotonics technology for medical diagnostics. For more information about the lab, please visit http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/quanliu/.
Involve in the development of optical imaging and spectroscopy for cancer diagnosis and biological science research
Conduct scientific research
Perform necessary lab maintenance
Have PhD degree in an optics related field
Have at least 5-year hand-on experience in setting up optical instrumentation, handling optics and opto-electronic components
Have at least 1-year experience using ray tracing software such as Zemax
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (4)
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship
- QA Internship at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship