Research Fellow (Organic Synthesis)
The School of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology (CCEB) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow shall have the ability to carry out state-of-the-art research in organic synthesis and green chemistry
- Conduct synthetic experiments on the original and high-quality research project
- Synthesize and fully characterize novel organic compounds
- Analyze and interpret the data obtained from the experiments
- Mentor junior PhD student or undergraduate students
- PhD degree in organic chemistry from the top renowned universities
- Extensive knowledge about fundamental and advanced organic chemistry
- Strong background and rich experience in organic synthesis, catalysis, and new synthetic methodology development
- Ability to handle the instruments including NMR, GCMS, LCMS, HPLC and Q-TOF.
- Good publication records in synthetic organic chemistry and catalysis
- Communication skills to work as a member of the team and sufficient discussion with the Principal Investigator
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (4)
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship
- QA Internship at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship