IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
We’re looking for a Reward Specialist to join our Reward team to help deliver a strong employee experience to stakeholders globally and ensure that company values are embedded in everything we do.
Duties and Accountabilities
- Provide support to the Reward team to collate and complete market data survey participation
- Assist in preparation of reports related to compensation data for managers
- Support with reward related communications and plan documentation
- Partner with the HR Shared Services team to ensure data is managed appropriately for benefits and compensation changes
- Up to 2 years’ experience in HR, ideally in compensation or benefits
- Degree/Professional qualification in human resources, business administration or relevant field
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of using Excel and other MS Office applications
- Problem solving skills
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, please do apply as soon as possible.
As part of our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (46)
Human Resources Internship at Baker Tilly in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Internship
Human Resources Manager Jobs at ACQUEST in Colombo , Sri Lanka on March 17, 2023 Full-Time
Human Resources Manager Jobs at ACQUEST in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 17, 2023 Full-Time
Senior HR PMO Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 16, 2023 Full-Time
Human Resources Executive Jobs at MAS Legato in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 15, 2023 Full-Time