Sales and Operations Planning Analyst Accountant
Background and Purpose of the Job
At Unilever, we act fast to anticipate consumer needs, fast to translate ideas into new products, and fast to make, distribute and market them. We create products that people enjoy, trust and use as part of their daily lives. Which is why, as part of Unilever, you could make an impact on a global and local scale. We look for people with different views, ideas, experiences, and backgrounds to bring dynamism to the business and, most importantly, an empathy with consumers. It’s those individuals working together that make Unilever one of the most successful consumer goods companies in the world. Individuals with the courage to be heard, seize opportunities, and take risks.
A job at Unilever is a career made by you, with development opportunities, benefits and a working culture that embraces diversity. You can shape your own path as you work with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth. As an Associate Finance Manager, you will partner with the business to ensure growth and to enable the business to meet its’ financial goals, proactively lead efforts to identify opportunities and implement solutions to enhance the financial performance of the business.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Demonstrated exceptional leadership, an innate problem-solver, with the ability to support the business in developing and executing on effective business strategies, including the planning and budgeting process. Effectively use financial information to provide the business with better insight into business performance and trajectory and opportunities for growth; drives optimization of P& L performance and manage to financial metrics. Leads improvements in delivering business predictability through a robust forecasting and review framework. Plays an active role in driving for change and continuous improvement in the business and within finance; identify areas that require improvement. Collaborate effectively with other functional finance leaders to ensure that financial processes are running effectively
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; Master’s degree or CPA preferred
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant work experience
- Prior work experience in Consumer Product Goods (CPG], Brand Management, Supply Chain, Customer Development (Sales, Audit, Accounting, Financial Reporting, or Financial Planning is preferred
- Business partnering experience with clear, focused, and sound financial assessment and guidance (strategic insights, risks, and opportunities
- Leading efficient and effective budgeting and forecasting activities (complex and time sensitive, cycle driven and continuous forward look approaches.
- Providing incisive and persuasive management performance reporting and analysis solutions across multiple organizational dimensions
- Developing strong personal and team relationships across a multitude of business stakeholders
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (9)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time