School of Management and Communication – Associate Lecturer
About Republic Polytechnic
The first educational institution in Singapore to leverage the Problem-based Learning approach for all its diploma programmes, Republic Polytechnic (RP) has seven schools offering courses in Applied Science, Engineering, Management and Communication, Hospitality, Infocomm, Sports, Health & Leisure, and Technology for the Arts.
To support Singapore’s national effort to promote continuous, lifelong learning, our Academy for Continuing Education (ACE) offers a wide range of part-time programmes.
We welcome you to grow with us! Discover a people- and family-oriented culture, where you are inspired to improve as you nurture lifelong learners.
• Facilitate student-learning in areas such as
– Business Law
– Digital Marketing
• Invigilate and mark Mid Semester and End of Semester examinations
• Review Reflection Journals and Quizzes, and evaluate students
• Conduct self-assessment of the facilitation process for learning as semester-end report
• Possess relevant qualification with at least 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (4)
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Software Engineer Jobs at Life at Enadoc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 28, 2023 Internship