Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Seller Engagement Executive
- Trilingual content creation for seller communications.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of Daraz processes to be able to influence sellers to come on to Daraz Marketplace.
- Work on projects to ensure Seller Engagement. Prepare templates and produce content to roll out newsletters to the sellers.
- Review current practices of onboarding SSU sellers and revamp or re-enforce processes where necessary.
- Identify and plan the right model for onboarding SSU sellers.
- Work closely with internal teams to understand their requirements, contribute to the process improvements, and ensure communication to sellers.
- Follow the current process and provide recommendations on how to improve the process and make it more efficient.
- Following Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Any other
recognized equal qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal English / Sinhala / Tamil communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and call centre equipment/software programs.
- Proficiency in MS Office Packages and Google Applications.
- Highly punctual in delivering work according to deadlines and well-organized work.
- Be adaptable, a multi-tasker and flexible to ongoing developments /
demands of work.
- A team player and the ability to work under pressure.
- Covid-19 Fully Vaccinated.
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit,
Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationBachelor's Degree