Senior Business Analyst – IT
About the job
- Participate in requirement elicitation activities and gather requirements from Divisional Users. In addition to prepare BRD detail scope documents, user stories and process diagrams, and manage the requirements throughout the project life cycle.
- Road map planning and requirement prioritization.
- Analyze the need and provide feasible solutions.
- Clearly document the requisite with wireframes.
- Manage and maintain product backlogs and manage sprints.
- Closely work with Developers and System Users.
- Perform functional quality assurance testing for the developments.
- Review test cases with QA Engineers.
- Participate in Hands on Training and UAT sessions and obtain end user approvals for releases.
- Prepare release notes, manage and adhere to release cycles.
- Devise user manuals and provide training to users.
- Liaise with Business users on day-to-day operations, solve issues and support new development releases.
- Train Junior Business Analysts.
- Conduct system demonstrations to users.
- Participate in team meetings as an example, scrum meetings and daily stand up meetings.
- Adhere to Agile principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business IT or Engineering from a recognized university.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in the role of Business Analyst.
- Team Player with leadership skills and ability to take responsibility for work assigned.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong PR and presentation skills to interact with various stakeholders.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Manage multiple projects parallel.
- Experience in UI/UX will be added advantage.
- Prior experience in handling SFA and CRM systems will be an added advantage.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (258)
Backend Developer Intern, Vacancies At Nimi, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 8, 2022 Internship
Software Engineers Jobs At Codegen, Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 8, 2022 Full-Time