Senior Business Strategist
- Prepare monthly/ yearly budgets and conduct financial planning for operational department. This task involves detailed “FINANCIAL MODELING”.
- Extract, deep-dive into, & manipulate data such that you can conduct analysis and derive insights for business stakeholders in tight deadlines, which provide insights for senior management.
- Liaise with business units to recommend and drive implementation of new productivity and cost saving initiatives, and prepare business cases to support strategic and other business decisions.
- Work with different stake holders and management to develop detailed budgetary targets, forecasts, and business models to ensure strategic and business targets are compiled and shared timely with relevant business teams.
- Provide visibility on daily/ weekly and monthly performance during campaigns and non-campaigns, including run-time forecast re-calibrations based on need.
- Assist local teams in comparison of forecasts to actual performance, identifying reasons behind department performance and results. (Both financial and non-financial aspects of the overall operational department)
- Coordinate with regional teams for best practices and knowledge sharing.
Candidate Skill Requirements:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in business, finance, economics or a completed professional qualification such like CIMA and ACCA
- 2 years of business/ finance analytics experience, with a proven track record of delivering rigorous, insightful and actionable analyses is a must along with prior experience in financial modeling.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is required and proficiency in SQL will be an added advantage.
- Experience in e-commerce will be a plus.
- Go-getter attitude, willing to immerse themselves in the business, with a proactive approach to getting things done – results-oriented, detail-oriented and self-driven.
- Superior organizational skills to manage multiple priorities to tight deadlines, and the flexibility to adapt to changing scope.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to successfully negotiate with different stakeholders across various business environments and cultures; fluent in English
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit, Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Manager
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.