Senior Consultant (Cloud Architect – Security)
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Senior Consultant (Cloud Architect – Security). The selected candidate will report to the Head of Advisory – Cloud Platform and Transformation Services.
The Senior Consultant (Cloud Architect – Security) will be responsible for:
- Hiring, on-boarding, developing, coaching, mentoring, and evaluating Security CSAs and Security Customer Engineers
- Building a high performing team
- Developing teams that incorporate a mix of expertise across Azure Security including Threat Protection, Threat Hunting, Cloud Security, Monitoring and Identity and Access Management – whilst ensuring that the team can land an end-to-end security value prop i.e., Zero Trust.
- Partnering with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to land and drive Security CSA and Security CE role clarity, account coverage, project assignment and effective cross-team collaboration
- Accelerating Azure Security projects to production, including guidance on architectural design, technical recommendations, blocker escalations and technical resource orchestration
- Engaging with the Sales and Pre-Sales area’s most strategic customers as an executive sponsor
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or a related field, with 5+ years of experience providing Security Engineering to cloud capabilities, and 2+ years of experience in People Management, alongside proven years of experience in technical sales, engineering, architecting, or consultative delivery
- A certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies, Cloud Security, OCSP, GIAC Certifications, CISSP, CCSP Network Security, Incident Response
- A strong technical understanding of Azure Security Solutions and of competitors
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please state the position you’re interested in, on the subject line of your email.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (33)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time