Senior Consultant – SAP Basis
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Senior Consultant – SAP Basis. The selected candidate will report to the Practice Manager.
The Senior Consultant – SAP Basis will be responsible for:
- Performing a lead SAP BASIS consultant role independently in all SAP projects
- Analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering SAP Technical Architecture Solutions on public cloud, private cloud, rise for SAP
- Structuring S4 Hana implementation and conversion, with the ability to architect SAP Landscape sizing in various greenfield, brownfield, and migration scenarios
- Identifying the appropriate use of cloud operational and SAP best practices
- Leading Installations, Upgrades, Migrations and S/4Hana Conversions of SAP environments.
- Developing and maintaining standards and procedures for the SAP Security (Fiori, Application and HANA) and user access controls all SAP instances.
- Reviewing the business blueprint, functional specifications for SAP security role development and user acceptance test plans and participate in cutover activities during go-live phases.
- Developing centralized process for SAP security role administration.
- Evaluating business risks associated with security role design, implement appropriate controls to address those risks and provide recommendations on ways to simplify and streamline the security design.
- Developing the GRC rule sets (SOD), workflows and approvers for user provisioning /de-provisioning, authentication/authorization/emergency access and access recertification based on business needs, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Identifying role owners and automating the role and user provisioning processes
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field of study with 8-12 years of BASIS experience, and HANA experience is necessary
- An SAP or SAP related public cloud certification
- A strong SAP BASIS knowledge and SAP relevant knowledge in Sybase , Oracle, Hana, Linux and windows, migrating and operating SAP on Azure, AWS, and GCP Public Cloud Infrastructure with a Platform as a Service model
- Expertise in S/4HANA conversion- minimum one end-to-end conversion, OS/DB Migration, Installation, Patching, Upgrade and System Copy, S/4HANA conversion certified experience in S/4HANA conversion readiness activities will be an added advantage
- Experience in Heterogeneous Migrations and Homogenous Migration of all SAP related technologies such ECC, BW, PI , DMS , Solman to public cloud , private cloud or to Rise environment
- Experience in designing, deployment, migration of the SAP ECC system in on premise and on public cloud, HA and DR setup for HANA, Sybase, and Oracle Databases
- Experience in Installations and upgrades of both ABAP and JAVA system i.e., ECC, BW, PI, PO , DMS etc.
- Experience in Rise , Fiori Activation, BTP, cloud connector, web dispatcher etc.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to email@example.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (310)
Associate Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Trainee Software Engineer Jobs at Fidenz Academy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Ideahub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Axiata Digital Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on February 1, 2023 Full-Time