Senior DevOps Engineer, Gigster Network
Do you want to work on cutting-edge projects with the world’s best developers? Do you wish you could control which projects to work on and choose your own pay rate? Are you interested in the future of work and how the cloud will form teams? If so – the Gigster Talent Network is for you.
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize ‘the next great vision’ or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! From blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more, Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Talent Network to help us in developing and maintaining our infrastructure, tools, and processes and ensure a reliable and efficient software development lifecycle. You will work closely with development, quality assurance, and operations teams to automate and streamline processes and to ensure that software is delivered to our customers quickly and reliably.
If you want to be part of a world-class network with access to cool projects, this is the place for you!
- Design and develop scalable, reliable, and secure cloud-based infrastructure using tools such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, or CircleCI.
- Implement and manage automation tools and frameworks to ensure consistent and repeatable deployments across environments.
- Work closely with development, QA, and operations teams to ensure that software is delivered quickly and reliably.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or a related role.
- Strong experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, or CircleCI.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Nagios, ELK stack, or Prometheus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
Benefits – We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great
- World-class network. Be part of a network with the most talented people in the world.
- Amazing cutting-edge projects. Pick the projects from F500 companies that you’re interested in.
- 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. There is a time to overlap with the customer’s timezone, but most of the time we work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Flexible offerings. Choose how many hours you want to work and how much you want to earn.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
The Gigster Talent Network is a highly curated set of the best software developers in the world. It’s not easy to become part of this select network – but when you do – you will work amongst the best from Silicon Valley and around the world.
Our model is unique in the software development industry. We do the hard work of finding the US clients and scoping their projects – and you get to choose from a large variety of ‘Gigs’. You can choose Gigs that fit your schedule – from 10, 20, or 40 hours a week. You also get to choose your pay rate. All projects are staffed with a project manager, full stack team, QA, and DevOps.
All of our projects are for top-tier US companies and are delivered with the highest quality. Projects range from developing NFT marketplaces to VR imaging for medical use to large AI/ML projects. We even produce a case study for every project delivered – so you can take that with you as part of your portfolio.
In parallel – you will have access to an exclusive and energized network of the world’s most skilled experts. Community members collaborate inside and outside of Gigs – as well as at local community events, online hackathons, competitions, etc. The Gigster Talent Network is more than a simple marketplace – it’s truly an exclusive club.
Are you talented enough to be in the club?
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (144)
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (.NET) Jobs at Mind Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Web Developer Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineer Jobs at Kaleris in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time